Bike-Cation...

Davesnhere

This week has been pretty much non-stop riding as it was my 2nd annual Bike-Cation...We started at Batsto Last Sunday, Fair Hills on Mon, Road Ride Tues, White Clay on Wed, then my new favorite; Blue Marsh (thanks for adding a new kick ass riding spot to my addiction Kurt) on Thurs, Harley Ride Fri, Long Road Ride today, ending back at Batsto Tomorrow...Really don't want to go back to work on Monday!!!

This week has been pretty much non-stop riding as it was my 2nd annual Bike-Cation...We started at Batsto Last Sunday, Fair Hills on Mon, Road Ride Tues, White Clay on Wed, then my new favorite; Blue Marsh (thanks for adding a new kick ass riding spot to my addiction Kurt) on Thurs, Harley Ride Fri, Long Road Ride today, ending back at Batsto Tomorrow...Really don't want to go back to work on Monday!!!

Very cool! Your legs must be toast. Perfect summer weather to enjoy all week. :) Rode WhiteClay-MiddleRun with co-workers on Wed. afternoon.
BTW Theres a map of the Weiser SF trails, aka: the Rattling Crek Epic, in the latest IMBA Trail News.

Ones you missed

6 Mile, Lake Nockamixon, High Rocks very close to Nocks get two rides in, about 15 mins apart. If you like rocks Sourlands and the Lambertville loop. If your in south jeresy Ceres is a must do. Also the Wiss in Philly.

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions