i predict 3 no shows and we have a surplus of kool aid

dec-kool-aid-wave.png

He doesn't look Filipino...

Room for one more? My name is Ed B. Live in Ocean county, NJ
Getting back into mountain biking after a few years hiatus.
Ride mostly allaire. Never been out to 6 mile run. Looking to join
a group ride to get to know the area.
Let me know if anyone is riding this weekend.
Can do either day.
Thanks

Can do either day.
Thanks

Hey Ed. Yeah, of course you can join. We're riding this Saturday, the 10th at 8AM. Meeting at Jacques Lane lot. The address is:

102 Jacques Ln, Franklin Township, NJ 08873

We'll probably be the only ones at that lot at that time, so just look for a small group of dudes. I'll be wearing a Fox jersey and Fox shorts to be more specific. Hope to see you there!

We'll probably be the only ones at that lot at that time, so just look for a small group of dudes. I'll be wearing a Fox jersey and Fox shorts to be more specific. Hope to see you there!
would a dudette and a puppy be welcome?

Can do either day.
Thanks

Definitely come up! Just be prepared for a few more hills then Allaire, and less sand lol.

I got one guy coming as well. So yeah, depending on who shows up, we'll split into two groups. We start riding at 8AM sharp! See you all tomorrow morning! \m/ (>_<) \m/

I might join, if I can cobble a bike together tonight. But will start earlier from Canal, hope to bump into the caravan. At the moment green Klein SS is most likely.

I might join, if I can cobble a bike together tonight. But will start earlier from Canal, hope to bump into the caravan. At the moment green Klein SS is most likely.

Cool. I think the plan was for us to start on White and then to Blue, so you'll probably run into us.

Don't you have like 37 bikes? Wasn't the fatbike built with parts that shouldn't be broken yet?
I've sold 5, dismantled another 5, and another 5 have either a flat or dead brakes. Just found out Klein Rascals have ancient press fit BBs, and I'm not touching that. I retired the fat till we get some snow.
WP_20160909_22_56_54_Pro.jpg

Back
Top Bottom