Bearpen Mtn Snow Bike Festival..Feb 25

pygmypony

anyone else doing this race?

i've signed up for the men's long course. it will be my first bike race since the last MTBNJ Shorttrack race back in 2019(or 2018??)

anyone else doing this race?

i've signed up for the men's long course. it will be my first bike race since the last MTBNJ Shorttrack race back in 2019(or 2018??)

I did course markings and logistics last year - It warmed up the day of the race, and there was plenty of snow on the north facing hill.
Plenty of single track for a short course. Plenty of climbing.
The south facing hill was mostly double track, but a good challenge with loose rocks and climbing as the snow melted..

After the race, they have a good snack bar (i think David provides soup and hot cho) and tubing!

I did course markings and logistics last year - It warmed up the day of the race, and there was plenty of snow on the north facing hill.
Plenty of single track for a short course. Plenty of climbing.
The south facing hill was mostly double track, but a good challenge with loose rocks and climbing as the snow melted..

After the race, they have a good snack bar (i think David provides soup and hot cho) and tubing!
sweet thanks for the intel! any chance you are going again this year?

I'm going the other way - Caribbean!
Be careful down there. I just heard on the news that crime is up around there with lots of gang related activities. I guess if you stay in the resort area or with the tour group you should be safe.

Be careful down there. I just heard on the news that crime is up around there with lots of gang related activities. I guess if you stay in the resort area or with the tour group you should be safe.

On a cruise, but have a couple excursions.
Will be vigilant when off the ship.

Back
Top Bottom