Beachwood comes through again

Matt_

I Get Jokes
I've been spreading the mtb addiction to as many friends as I can... and yesterday, Beachwood came through again. My buddy has been riding a used Trek 4500 that I have. He took my bike for a few spins and realized that "the bike DOES matter". .... Greg hooked him up with the 2010 Rockhopper SL Comp29. :D

I like bringing my friends to the shop that way I can shoot the breeze with the staff..... they got a good group there.

PS, Greg- I forget the guys name that was originally helping us look at bikes, but he said he's on this site. Tell him to shoot me a PM anytime he's going to Allaire. I'm also going to try to make some of your Thursday rides there... but that's usually a "dinner" night at my friends house.

And most importantly...

2010RockhopperSLComp293.jpg

2010RockhopperSLComp294.jpg

2010RockhopperSLComp295.jpg

2010RockhopperSLComp297.jpg

2010RockhopperSLComp296.jpg

In case anyone is curious... at the shop this bike weighed in at 29lbs with all the reflectors on it! That's damn impressive for an off-the-shelf 19" 29er. For reference.. my 17" X-Cal weighs in at 26.5 lbs but I have significant upgrades (Haven wheelset,, tubeless, 1x9 w/ x.9 short cage derailleur).

One final disclaimer.... because you WILL see my buddy out there with me riding and I'm sure you'll notice the bike... and more importantly that the guy riding the bike isn't exactly an experienced rider.... He is a beginner, but he wanted a bike that he'll never feel the need to upgrade. So when you see him, don't laugh at him for having a sick bike but being timid to hop over a log... he'll get there, i promise :D

Rockhopper

Nice bike! Feedback on the geo of that frame has been great. Hopefully Dan is ripping Thanks for the biz Matt and we look forward to helping you out with whatever you need. Thursday ride is off as far as having a ride leader tonight (Adam and Jay are at Highland Mountain, NH) but I am sure the regulars will be there to ride just the same.

Dan's been out a few times and is amazed at the difference. I think he's officially addicted :D

Special New Years Day Hours

Happy New Year! We will be open with special hours today from 11a-5p. Some of those new years resolutions can't wait so come check us out today to get your fix.

Back
Top Bottom