Be Careful Where You Store Your Bike

John Baumann

Desperate for some riding time, I've begun to work some commuting into my schedule.

Since I work two jobs this is kinda tricky. I don't want to ride home @ 10:30PM after a 14 hour day.

I have it all figured out and it's been working well....
Today, the guys at the day job found where I hid my ride and decided to have some fun.

Attachments

• Be Careful Where U Park Ur Bike.jpg
    Be Careful Where U Park Ur Bike.jpg
    337.6 KB · Views: 279
I think that's funny as well.....I've been known to put some oil on the floor under this one guys Harley. :D

meh idk what his relationship is with the guys at work but i'm not a fan of messing with someone's stuff...

let us know if you prank them back ;-)

meh idk what his relationship is with the guys at work but i'm not a fan of messing with someone's stuff...

oh, you are one of those guys :rolleyes:

I say no harm, no foul unless damage was done to the item...

One of my co-workers took another guys cell phone off his desk so the guy would go nuts looking for it. Well, the dumb ass ended up driving hom ewith it at the end of the day and the other guys found out he took it and flipped the f out, like totally over reacted.

Never let them get the upper hand, take a dump on his desk and leave a note saying "thanks for the toilet paper"

One of my co-workers took another guys cell phone off his desk so the guy would go nuts looking for it. Well, the dumb ass ended up driving hom ewith it at the end of the day and the other guys found out he took it and flipped the f out, like totally over reacted.

I'm all for some good pranks, but I would be pretty pissed if someone went home with my cell phone. That's too personal IMO.

I would stick with Walter's idea as payback. Or at least smear something like melted chocolate on a few wads and put it in a desk drawer with the same note on it.

we have been known to screw with the person on vacation and redecorate their cube/office at work in fact they made close to 300 mikey face stickers which then were stuck all over the my cube one of them was a picture of my face on lance's body come across the line at the TDF the theme was find mikey on a bikey. it was pretty clever took me almost a year to find the right one. :)

take the TP, wet it...throw it in small chunks at his desk (officially known as "swackage"), let it dry overnight and it'll take him a paint scraper to get it off...done.

we have been known to screw with the person on vacation and redecorate their cube/office at work in fact they made close to 300 mikey face stickers which then were stuck all over the my cube one of them was a picture of my face on lance's body come across the line at the TDF the theme was find mikey on a bikey. it was pretty clever took me almost a year to find the right one. :)

Funny that our people think alike. We used to have a guy that would copy peoples faces out of the company newsletter and tape them to every picture in your office so that the picture of me and my wife would be me and some guy or just two random people. Funny stuff because you dont notice it right away, then one day you are on the phone and it catches your eye and you start laughing. Then someone screwed with another guy and turned every calendar, picture, and paper on the cork board and walls upside down. That shit took some time to undo but it was funny as hell.
Harmless stuff like that is funny. It remeinds me of back in high school at the place I worked, we used to pick on our supervisor and put vaseline on his phone so when he picked it up he would get an earfull. I wouldnt do that nowadays, but boy was that hysterical. Almost as funny as saran wrap on the toilet!!

Last edited:
Pranks were abundant at the shop i worked at... its all in good fun.

I taped a note on my friends gas cap that read "Will Suck %&#k for free gas". Lets just say, it was on there long enough for me to forget about it.... quite a few full tanks of gas before he found it :D

The "I'm Groovy for McGreevy" bumper stickers were kind of funny. Only held on with scotch tape of course.

Pranks were abundant at the shop i worked at... its all in good fun.

I taped a note on my friends gas cap that read "Will Suck %&#k for free gas". Lets just say, it was on there long enough for me to forget about it.... quite a few full tanks of gas before he found it :D

That is awesome, but it would only work in NJ -- here in PA you have to pump your own gas.

Here's an idea that a guy where my brother works pulled: his office had a young admin who was constantly being harassed by one guy who was about 20 years older than her and smooth as gravel. Their office was cool about having personal items shipped there, so they all got together and ordered him a subscription to "The Advocate" and had it delivered to the office. The admin delivered the mail everyday, so when it came in she would see it all the time.

Back
Top Bottom