Are Flu Shots Mind Control?

Not to mention you can still get the flu with the flu shot.

No vaccine is 100% effective. It's about reducing the risk of getting the flu, or if you do get it, it will most likely be milder. What's the downside, especially if it's free?

what they are doing is taking a dna sample of everyone by keeping the needle.
this is the catalog phase.
the control phase is coming....

i'd do the inhale method - seem awkwardly familiar.....

i like ellipses, use them alot.

Flu can be deadly for elderly and children (younger ones). If your are around them A LOT then I think its fair to say you should not hesitate getting the vaccine. It's not just about you getting sick but passing it on too.

Some daycares its mandatory for your child to have the vaccine. Or she/he won't be admitted.

Pat is much smarter than me but given this methodology, they already have my dna, damn!

On another note, I figured you were
More of an LSD person given the structure of your typical post.

Yep ... Hosp makes me get it every year. All i get from that is a sore arm. Owwww. Im still on the fence anout kids getting it. Leaning towards not.

Ellipses are typically three dots, although much like "order of operations", "personal hygiene" and "morality", that's really just a convention. So it would seem that you, sir, are an overachiever. Well done.

As for the DNA extraction, that seems reasonable. It can't be too hard to find people willing to scrape the tips of used hypodermic needles in the interests of national security. And Occam's Razor certainly implies that's the most plausible explanation for flu shots.

I've never had one. Think I had the flu once when I was at RU. That was the worst single illness I ever had and it lasted for days. I felt like I fell off the side of a building. That being said, I've never been that sick since so I think that was it. I don't get sick very often anyway, so I just opt out.

My wife works at a hospital and is required to get one.

If anyone knows about Mind Control, it's me.... On that note - What were we talking about. I lost my point...

It's the Man... Don't give in!

I get a flu shot every year along with my wife and kids. I get them fo free from the plantation. YAY Corp Perks!

I started getting it when I started having little kiddies. Free from work, so eh whatever. I get no ill effects from it. On the off chance they get the formula right for a particular season, maybe I get some extra protection.

I don't see he big deal with it. If your healthy and middle aged with a normal immune system, the flu is annoying but tolerable, the shot isn't a big deal either, so do what you want or what your personal circumstances call for is my take.

actually getting a flu shot make you tell others to do it. Offering convincing facts, and steeled logic to support your position.

obviously The Man built this into the stage 1 plan....

There really are no negative effects. The irony is rich about the mind control concept. Maybe we could talk about autism and vaccines next.
This trouble sleeping? Its the greys.
actually getting a flu shot make you tell others to do it. Offering convincing facts, and steeled logic to support your position.

THIS. Free shots are tomorrow, SAVE YOURSELF. Which is easy to do considering none of you work for the same company.

I hear they give out flu shots at Crossfit.

Dee is stealing me a flu shot from work on Friday. She wants to shoot it in my butt. But I might tie-off my arm and shoot it intravenously just to see what happens.

But I might tie-off my arm and shoot it intravenously just to see what happens.

Ummm, yeah ... don't, uhhhh, don't do that. You do know what a flu vaccine is, right? It's a quasi-inert form of the current active flu strain. Injecting it intramuscularly allows your body to react to an invasion in a typical way and in a timely fashion. Injecting it intravenously creates what essentially amounts to a foot race between your immune system and the moving strain to keep it from directly reaching vital organs and (potentially) causing them to shut down. That alone wouldn't be so bad until you consider how your immune system works in this case. This is way oversimplifying it, but when a foreign body enters the blood stream, a stationary macrophage in the wall of the blood vessel itself will eat what it can catch and then break it down. It is then determined if a larger immune response is required via floating white blood cells. There is a small period of delay in this as the message must be sent to a local t-cell which then looks at the antigens in the now splayed out invader and decides if a b-cell is required to produce more antibodies. Now imagine having to do all this and then trace down remaining elements of the strain before they reach your body's superhighway to your heart (where along the way they can also feed on other nutrients in the bloodstream and possibly grow into something altogether new) rather than have them isolated and localized in the muscle tissue of your shoulder. There's no guarantee that your body will necessarily suffer ill-effects if you inject it intravenously -- I mean, your immune system could still win that race -- but I'd say why not just go ahead and utilize the standard method of delivery.

Back
Top Bottom