Anyone interested in rainy RideToMontauk this Saturday?

bigW

If I don't find someone at work tomorrow who is interested in taking my registration for this Saturday, I'll be willing to give it away tomorrow night. ( someone will need to get the numbered wrist and bike bands from me )

I was planning on the 150 mile route but need to leave town unexpectedly Thursday morning. There are 73/108/150 mile routes. They will take your drop bag of clothes to the destination, provide showers, food and a train ticket back to NYC. Bike return transport is included ( but NYC bike pickup is Sunday not Saturday ) Not very NJ friendly but there it is.

http://www.bikenyc.org/event/7119

W

I want to do this ride but logistics seem insane. Where do you stay Saturday night?

Logistics are perfect for someone in NYC. Roll out of bed, ride 150 miles, shower, change, eat, take a train back to NYC (asleep). Pick up bike on Sunday in a relaxed fashion. I intended to spend the weekend in NYC

Lemme see what it would take ($$) to have a Saturday evening bike pickup instead of Sunday

I want to do this ride but logistics seem insane. Where do you stay Saturday night?

I have not yet heard back how to change the biker return from the relaxed Sunday pickup to the hectic ( but more convenient ) Saturday night pickup. Since I am driving to West Va in the morning do you want me to drop off the numbered tags into your mailbox in the AM just in case?

Back
Top Bottom