Anyone interested in planning a trip to MOAB??

Just got back from Park City / Moab trip. Park City was ok compared to Moab. It’s been a very dry summer and the PC trails showed it. Moab was awesome. It was HOT. Temp was 80’s but in the sun we were getting fried. Ride early and avoid the afternoon sun. Highly recommend

Moab trip would be great! What month are you looking to go - early in the spring? a long weekend? I could be persuaded....

newbies arent the problem, its that idk what kinda weirdos you guys are :p

Yep you never know

axe-murder-luvenga.jpg

Moab trip would be great! What month are you looking to go - early in the spring? a long weekend? I could be persuaded....
We would have to see from others experiences what the best months to go are. I was thinking May or late April where 80 degrees would be as hot as it would ever get, but it would be dry enough to enjoy the trip. Then the other thing is, guided tour or not? You can legit die out there..

Guided would be best….less guessing, professional guide that knows where to go based on the requests of the guests.

you dont happen to work at globex do you? a couple of guys i work with have them do a fair bit of work on their vehicles. (or had before he left the area)

I will be there from 4/12 to 4/19, it will be packed with Jeeps for Easter Jeep Safari. That being said if anyone is there hit me up and we’ll have a beer or some flat bread. if you are a beer junkie make sure you bring your own, Utah abv limit on beer is 4%

Back
Top Bottom