Alumuchy Thursday Rides

I'm working in nyc again today but id like to try and make it. If you guys are going ill jump on whatever but don't plan around me since I could wind up stuck here late

I am in if this is not a hammer fest.

Hammer fest is a still a relative term. What may be a hammer fest to me, probably isn't a hammer fest to a lot of people of this board.
I'm planning on a technical ride however. Let's plan to start from the Cranberry Ledge road and roll out at 6pm. We are starting to lose can't keep riding until 8:30 like we did early season.
http://maps.google.com/maps?q=40.95...,-74.757463&sspn=0.008023,0.010032&num=1&z=16
I'm thinking of riding Lumpy Bumpy, some white trail sections, going down 4 bumps, crossing the bridge, coming back up the chicken wire bridge and depending on how much time we have left we will either take waving willie back to 206 and ride back on the road, or just go straight to cranberry ledge road.

Well I have everything to go except the bike. Walked out the door this morning expecting not to ride from the looks of the weather. Turns out it's a beautiful day.

It isn't much of a lot. Look for a yellow/brown gate and a bit of a clearing on the side of the road big enough for a few vehicles.

So for tomorrow I'm thinking of starting from the tranquility lot and trying to cover as much Of the mooch madness course as possible in the correct direction. Obviously since we can't do the part through the BSA camp we'll have to come through none race course trails or just work it backwards. Eitherway, it'll be a bit faster than usual. Also to make sure we get back in time I'd like to get rolling by 5:30pm. Who's in?

That was definitly the Thursday with the least number of stops!!! I love Allamuchy's sketchy washed out downhills!
Luke did you get a chance to upload the gps track?

Crap, I left it in my other car. I'll post it up tonight. My legs are sore! That was a fantastic ride.

Back
Top Bottom