Alumuchy Thursday Rides

lou_b_83

I tried this last year and going to try again this year.

I want to get a group together to ride on Thursdays at any of the three Muchy parks. Meet around 6 or 6:30.

Any takers?

Yes I know there is a Thursday ride at Lewis Morris. Just hoping to do something closer to home.

I tried this last year and going to try again this year.

I want to get a group together to ride on Thursdays Hitting all three Muchy parks. Meet around 6 or 6:30.

Any takers?

Yes I know there is a Thursday ride at Lewis Morris. Just hoping to do something closer to home.

there I fixed it for you but then it would be a tour de fat then wouldn't it :D

I may be down for a few. Post em up!

Well then. I can do this Thursday. Anyone want to lead at north? I don't know it good enough to lead there. Or we can do deerpark and do all the trails. I know that park like the back of my hand. 6:30 works for me.

+1 for thursday....I usually make a big loop near the rail trail. i don't know the trails that well.

Well then. I can do this Thursday. Anyone want to lead at north? I don't know it good enough to lead there. Or we can do deerpark and do all the trails. I know that park like the back of my hand. 6:30 works for me.

I know my way around pretty well from the Tranquility Lot off 517. I can take us through the scout property also.

I would say rolling but if someone needs some extra time that's cool. Should I bring the 29er HT or the Kona heave weight? What are you riding?

Back
Top Bottom