Allamuchy North trail maintenance Saturday Oct. 22nd

Apache1

Greetings,
Allamuchy North trail maintenance Saturday October 22nd between 8:30 - 12:30PM.

We will be parking at the parking lot at the Sussex Branch Trail on Waterloo Rd (opposite Continental Drive).

40.9207559,-74.746975

We will be working on a re-route of the White Trail that is perpetually wet/frozen.

Please bring water, bug spray and work gloves if you have them.

There will be bagels for those who RSVP (so we know how many tools to bring).
RSVP: allamuchy@jorba.org

Please check here for trail maint. news and cancellations due to weather: https://www.facebook.com/allamuchytrailcrew/
or call Marc 201-650-3176

Thanks in advance for your support!

Cool... @Apache1 can you bump this post next Tuesday to remind me to add on Wed to the "What's Going on this weekend "thread

Thanks

@Apache1 FYI there are 2 trees down on that piece you have been working on. One has been down for a month or so and is close to where the new trail section intersects the part headed down to the parking lot, the other really fresh, you could still smell the oak its a couple 100 yards further up the trail headed away from the parking lot. Its a I saw that one tonight. Both about 14-16" diameter.
I'll try to be there on the 22nd.

@Apache1 FYI there are 2 trees down on that piece you have been working on. One has been down for a month or so and is close to where the new trail section intersects the part headed down to the parking lot, the other really fresh, you could still smell the oak its a couple 100 yards further up the trail headed away from the parking lot. Its a I saw that one tonight. Both about 14-16" diameter.
I'll try to be there on the 22nd.

Thanks for the detail! It really helps when having to carry a saw in!

Looking forward to it. I've been wanting to lend a hand and check out Allamuchy trails.

Back
Top Bottom