Allaire Tuesday Beginner Rides are back!!!!

Wow, that’s a haul. Text me if you are running late seven 32 86four 695O
It's a bit of a haul unlike my old commute from Rahway to Mt Laurel which was really a drag. Now it's from Lakehurst to Mt Laurel and a much nicer commute. Per Mapquest it's about a 60min ride from the office provided there isn't traffic at Exit 7A. If you decide to call off the ride my number is nineseventhreethreeninezeroeightyfourninetyfour.

Well it was a hot one tonight for sure, 5 riders braved the heat and threatening skies for a nice, but short ride. I’m sure everyone had more in the tank but thunder was heard and that ended the ride. It was 101 on my thermometer when I got there…good stuff. Sadly there are no pix as all the phones melted. Lol
See you next week and thanks for playing along.

Will this do….
64066676-1EE7-49E9-9118-01FA37381D6C.jpeg

Great ride! Thank you Frank for leading. First time out and had a blast. It was great meeting those who showed up. Interesting that the storm(s) went around us the whole time. Noticed the roads were wet just outside the park, and just made it home before the skies truly opened up. BTW wild storms after 10pm in my neck of the woods.

1660132776832.png

Tonight’s ride consisted of 9 brave souls who dare enter the realm of the chigger. But fun was still had. Thanks to our staff photographer @WJF for another group shot. Tonight’s statistics no one hurt, and no one lost!!!!
Hope to see you next week, thanks for playing along.

As of right now we are good to go for tonight. Stay tuned and I will post if the meds catch up with me and I need to cancel….but you can still meet and ride with each other…..but without the usual stupid colorful commentary from yours truly.

D
As of right now we are good to go for tonight. Stay tuned and I will post if the meds catch up with me and I need to cancel….but you can still meet and ride with each other…..but without the usual stupid colorful commentary from yours truly.
Dude, that's more than half the fun!!

We survived the ride tonight with zero casualties!!! It was just @Mike A, @Juggernaut , and Mark ( user name unknown yet) and me too. Fun ride but they won’t be going on too much longer as we are losing light way too fast.
Hope to see youz next week.
Hey Frank, (this is Marc with the unknown user name) Thanks for the letting me tag along for last night's ride. I hope to do it again next week.

Well tomorrow looks good for now, forecast is for rain at 8pm, so let’s try to get another ride in. Usual applies, meet at the lot and will will try to leave promptly at 6 so we get a ride in. Hope to see you there.
Hey Frank, I should be able to make it tonight at 6. I only have an hour or so.

Back
Top Bottom