Allaire TM 8/23

Frank

Sasquatch
Hi all,
We will be holding a TM session this Sunday Aug. 23rd at 8am at the Hospital Rd. parking lot. Eventhough our heavy focus on nicks has spared many trails from the damaging t-storms that hit us earlier this month, there are some trails that have signs of heavy erosion. We will try to seperate into many crews and fix these areas. So bring some water, bug spray, and your bike and I hope to see you on Sunday.

thanks,
Frank

Well, we ended up not going to Lake George this weekend (I couldnt get off on Monday and its supposed to rain up there today and tomorrow).

So hopefully ill be able to make it to TM again

Frank,
On Sunday will any tools be required? shovels clippers etc... Also about how late do you work? Thanks, Evan

Frank,
On Sunday will any tools be required? shovels clippers etc... Also about how late do you work? Thanks, Evan

Nope, the bikemobile will be full of tools. We usually work until noon, get changed and eat a bagel or two, then head out for a group ride. After that I go home, unload the truck, shower, and then pass out.:eek:

Not going to make it this time, sorry! Any chance of a reschedule if the unthinkable happens...
1886.gif

If weather becomes an issue I will post it up by 7am and if we do cancel we can reschedule. Hopefully the weather will hold.

Will be there for the TM but need to split for the after ride...need to finish the party take down...

good TM today the dome held out once again,we tackled some spots that were in need of attention and now to eat leftovers and watch the Simpsons....

Allaire Beach

Great day!... good people, cool red shirt, good exercise... Alleve, hot bath,drank gallons of water, sandwich from the Italian Deli, iced tea, couch = good as new :D

TM Thanks

Allaire was hit with a few heavy thunderstorms during August and while most of the trails were in good shape, some needed to have nicks cleared and redone. The crew was divided into 3 groups, 2 on bikes and one on foot. The walkers worked on the Orange trail near Steelman, one bike group worked on Allaire Beach, and the last crew worked on IMBA. Thanks to these great folk who braved really high humidity to give some love back to the trails.

Brandon Lauerman southernerinnj
Paul Osbourne
Will Hulseberg will/k2
Mike Flatley fruiteronascooter
Ozzie Alfaro
Mike Confenti mike_243
Shawn Forman
Frank Harms gt2brew
Eric Peterson
Evan Cotler
David Greczylo
Tod Christianson
Jim Doeren jim
Val Doeren val
Jason Cheng rockyslayer
Pat Capestro

Great day!... good people, cool red shirt, good exercise... Alleve, hot bath,drank gallons of water, sandwich from the Italian Deli, iced tea, couch = good as new :D

You guys kicked ass on that section today...that hole was deep enough to bury a person with a can of orange paint.

I'm liking the new name:

"Mike Flatley fruiteronascooter"

My own disclaimer: I did not come up with this alteration... but it is funny! :hysterica:hysterica

Great TM yesterday! I want to spread a special little love to the crew I had with me.

Dave - DaveyNJ
Jason - RockSlayer
Will - Will/k2

You guys rocked it out there yesterday. Amazing what 4 guys can get done in such a short time. Really appreciate your help out there! :D You made me a very happy crew leader.

I'm liking the new name:

"Mike Flatley fruiteronascooter"

My own disclaimer: I did not come up with this alteration... but it is funny! :hysterica:hysterica

I wish I could take credit for creating that one. We all love to bust Mikes stones, he's fun to have around....when he actually rides. ;)

Great Job

have to say my crew Kicked fruiter butt! :D
We worked on the Orange trail (steps heading down towards steelman) we fixed the channelization, cleaned out the draininage spoons, re-elevated the trail at the beginning of steelman that the crews built 3 sessions ago, cleaned out the nics and cleaned out the drainage traps. We then headed up steelman and cleaned the nics and regraded were it needed to be done.
great work guys!, I couldnt have asked for a better crew!...:getsome:

Mike

Your just jelious becasue my fruit is bigger than your fruit!.. :D

:hysterica:hysterica

have to say my crew Kicked fruiter butt! :D
We worked on the Orange trail (steps heading down towards steelman) we fixed the channelization, cleaned out the draininage spoons, re-elevated the trail at the beginning of steelman that the crews built 3 sessions ago, cleaned out the nics and cleaned out the drainage traps. We then headed up steelman and cleaned the nics and regraded were it needed to be done.
great work guys!, I couldnt have asked for a better crew!...:getsome:

Mike

Great job guys....I'll see al the work tonight as I ride through to photograph all the orange paint.

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions