Allaire TM 10-18

Frank

Sasquatch
Allaire TM 10-25 (Rescheduled)

Come join us for some tm on Sunday, October 25th at 8am. This month we will be working on Tiger Woods, so bring your bike because we will ride in. Don't forget the water and the bug spray ( we still have chiggers until a frost).
Hope to see you then.
Frank

Last edited:
Hey Frank,
What will be the game plan for rain? I've been looking forward to giving back some love to TW but we are out for Sunday(family weekend)
Jim

Hey Frank,
What will be the game plan for rain? I've been looking forward to giving back some love to TW but we are out for Sunday(family weekend)
Jim

The forecast gets worse everytime I look at it so we may all have a family weekend:mad:. If that does occur we will take care of Tiger during our last session next month. Have fun, you will be missed.

I am thinking that we move it to next week because at this point even if it stops raining Saturday TW will be a slopfest on Sunday...
but thats only me.....

Hi folks,

Given the current forecast it looks like this entire weekend will be a wash. Rain and cold temps will make it rather uncomfortable to work in so we will reschedule it to 10-25. I will send out a reminder later in the week.

thanks,

Frank

cool... the 25th works for me. I wasn't going to be able to make it this weekend- friends are visiting from MD.

wont be able to make this one, my son has a soccer game. see you cats next time.

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions