Allaire Nat. Trails Day TM session

Frank

Sasquatch
Hi all,
This sunday June 7th we will work on removing the destroyed structures that were built across the street from the lot. Some one cut up the structures but the wood remains and I would like us to clean it up. I'm sure the campsite could make good use of the wood.:rolleyes: So come out and join us on sunday morning at 8am at the Hospital rd lot.

I'm in! Then a little fun paced group ride afterwards?
banana.gif

I'll be there ;) sorry, couldn't resist. Don't forget the bikes for some horse poop hurdles after tm.:D

celebrate something???

Celebrate all the hard work u do on the trails today.! Celebrate the fun ride with good friends. Celebrate a beautiful day spent with mother nature. No more reasons be needed for snacks.
PS- I'm out on Poop or Consequences @ Jorbafest, I'm one of those strange people that truly believes spinning mtb tires mixxed with fecal matter not only tastes bad but constitutes a severe health hazard......jk, but really. Oh, there u go, celebrate horse diapers!!! U kids have fun today, I gotta work

Great day to be out and we gave back to the trails we ride all the time what good be better...
I did make it out around 13:30 for a ride I ended up hooking up with Dan from work and giving him a tour he is up for the Tuesday night rides...

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions