Allaire Conditions

Hey gang - thinking about heading to Allaire this weekend with the wife (very beginner). What trails/loop should we hit that are confidence inspiring? Thanks!

Planning to head down Sunday for the day with the girl. She's a beginner so i'll probably take my road bike on the trails rather than my Pivot Firebird. :)

Riding at Allaire in the next few days be like

Aqua%20Cycling.gif

Yeah I was hoping that since it hadn't rained in a week that the trails might be ok by tomorrow, but seems like we got more rain today then was in the forecast...

Last edited:
Should it be safe to ride by Wednesday?

Rode yesterday morning. Tree down at beginning of glass trail, white trail fire road, and one on steelman. Other than that, couple small branches and leaves throughout entire park which may be an issue for faster riders. To answer your question... safe to ride.

Anyone have insight into conditions today? Hoping the wind had a (positive) impact.
Late reply but great conditions yesterday. Can't say what tonights/tomorrow morning rain will bring though. Trail Maintenance was out there working on a lot of the trails on Sunday- Thanks everyone!

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions