Allaire Conditions

I rode through today, it was the wettest I have seen the area in some time. The bike path from Hospital Road to Brisbane was underwater in several areas more than usual. Ed’s world is normally passable when saturated, but after 200 yards I took the bypass to Ramshorne as it was I swamp and I was getting soaked by moving at a snails pace. Snow wise there is a 1/2” in areas, but is sporadic and surrounded by water. Unless it freezes it will be a bit until it is rideable. I hope to check the main trails off hospital tomorrow.

I rode today at lunch and its in good shape since its frozen. The only place there is ice is where people rode last saturday when it was soft, and water got trapped in the ruts. So please use discretion.

Rode today in pretty much perfect conditions everywhere except for River Trail which is still pretty muddy. There were a few ice spots in low lying areas scattered throughout the park.

Rode today in pretty much perfect conditions everywhere except for River Trail which is still pretty muddy. There were a few ice spots in low lying areas scattered throughout the park.
You rode this afternoon? If so, Sounds promising for the AM!

I just finished. Hit up Orange, White and Tiger. Excellent conditions with just a few rare exceptions in the usual low lying sections but overall really good and tacky.

This guy had a bit of trouble with the technicals by the power lines. ??
AB270D63-1AB6-4AF1-AF01-F10386C206DB.jpeg

Attachments

• EAA6BB92-BCCB-4C7B-A212-4986C5EDDBDA.jpeg
    EAA6BB92-BCCB-4C7B-A212-4986C5EDDBDA.jpeg
    159.6 KB · Views: 186

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions