Allaire beginner rides for 2018...

mike_243

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
JORBA.ORG
Hey everyone it is getting to be April you know what that means right?? Yes the return of the swallows from Capistrano. And also the Tuesday night beginner rides... Come on out Tuesday 4/10 for the first of the season We meet in the hospital road lot for a 6PM start time hope to see you all for the fun....
We post up here by 4 PM if we cancel be cause of the weather.

Looks like if the weather holds it will be a good time tonight will post here by 4 if it goes down hill.

Ill be back there after work today. Probably from about 4pm until it gets dark. Anyone gonna be around? Might even go back tomorrow since it's going to be so nice out!

Ill be back there after work today. Probably from about 4pm until it gets dark. Anyone gonna be around? Might even go back tomorrow since it's going to be so nice out!
Might be doing a dawn patrol if you are interested meet at 7 main lot for a ride.

I'm hoping to get there at some point tonight.... depends if my truck is ready to be picked up by 6ish (it's at a buddies shop on Rt34). Hopefully I see you out there!

Primo conditions today. Everything is firm, aside from the horsey frequented trails, which are only kind of damp/churned.

Tuesday is looking good should be a good night to ride
Plus it is getting dark later and it seems spring has come...

I'll definitely be there Tuesday, but probably on my way out just as you guys are getting there. I'll stop and say hi at the trailhead though!

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions