A Wookies return.....

So what your telling me is....you just need another ride in the Mustang..No problem!
I think it's scientifically proven that a ride on your Mustang is effective in fighting cancer...or at least it's worth to keep trying it, strictly in the name of science, to prove it. ;)

Last edited:
It’s like a prize fight, many rounds and lots of beatings but I plan on being around to continue annoying you fine folk for a long time to come.
That's exactly it, Frank. You might get a couple of black eyes and a bloody lip, but the other guy is gonna regret taking you on.

Well it's an amazing rollercoaster ride I am on! My CEA numbers have on the rise so this prompted the doc to order another CT scan. So I had a knot in the pit of my stomach as soon as I left the imaging lab as I was nervous as to what the scans show. This morning I arrived at the lab for my chemo treatments and I always go to the small lab first for blood extraction, but today Leo came out and called me in to the chemo "studio", bypassing the blood lab. Well that knot got even tighter until we got into the lab where Leo said "your scans look really good!" He seemed as excited for me as I was to hear it.......all my previous tumors have either shrunk well over half and some are non existing. There were, however, 3 new small tumors in my left lung that didn't seem to worry anyone. A little while later the Doc came to visit and is still thinking 3 moves ahead...but in the end he put the report down on the side table and said "we'll talk next week, but for now enjoy this great report". So that's what I'm gonna do....this is the good part of the rollercoaster!!

Well it's an amazing rollercoaster ride I am on! My CEA numbers have on the rise so this prompted the doc to order another CT scan. So I had a knot in the pit of my stomach as soon as I left the imaging lab as I was nervous as to what the scans show. This morning I arrived at the lab for my chemo treatments and I always go to the small lab first for blood extraction, but today Leo came out and called me in to the chemo "studio", bypassing the blood lab. Well that knot got even tighter until we got into the lab where Leo said "your scans look really good!" He seemed as excited for me as I was to hear it.......all my previous tumors have either shrunk well over half and some are non existing. There were, however, 3 new small tumors in my left lung that didn't seem to worry anyone. A little while later the Doc came to visit and is still thinking 3 moves ahead...but in the end he put the report down on the side table and said "we'll talk next week, but for now enjoy this great report". So that's what I'm gonna do....this is the good part of the rollercoaster!!
That's great news Frank! Ride it brother! Which happy dance do you like better?
three-stooges-happy-dancing-celebration-9qzyczpw603wosh9.gif

or
Myaz4x.gif

or
celebration-dance.gif

That's awesome, Frank!

Two things...first, so glad to hear that from you, made an otherwise rather shitty day awesome!!!! ...second, kind of happy that your nurse name is Leo, makes me feel cool by association!

So today I hit 62 years old and I’m extremely grateful to have made it this far. Nearly 3 years ago I felt horrible and was diagnosed with devastating news. Two different doctors said “I wish we’d gotten this sooner” and I was just hoping to make it to Christmas in my 59th year. Every holiday since my diagnosis has been a bit of a personal celebration and I have so enjoyed spending them with family and my family of friends. It’s been rough at times but my crew gets me through it. All you crazy and wonderful people have helped me in so many ways and I will be forever grateful.

No on to 63!!!

So today I hit 62 years old and I’m extremely grateful to have made it this far. Nearly 3 years ago I felt horrible and was diagnosed with devastating news. Two different doctors said “I wish we’d gotten this sooner” and I was just hoping to make it to Christmas in my 59th year. Every holiday since my diagnosis has been a bit of a personal celebration and I have so enjoyed spending them with family and my family of friends. It’s been rough at times but my crew gets me through it. All you crazy and wonderful people have helped me in so many ways and I will be forever grateful.

No on to 63!!!
Buon Compleanno Frank, the pictures that Cindy shared on FB from when you were a toddler are amazing, you could tell already you would grow up into the young man you are now! Enjoy your day, you deserve it!

Back
Top Bottom