$8k used car

mattybfat

The Opinion Police
Team MTBNJ Halter's
So here we are again searching for a car for my daughter as she got slammed from behind and got her precious altima totalled. She's ok but very sad about her car. This was a painstaking process the first time so seeing if someone here may have a lead on a 7-8k sedan that has a good history. Thanks in advance.

I don't know if this helps but I look at this place once in a while as I run a Mazda to work to keep miles off my truck. They have this one for 10,600 with 78K miles. Tough time for a used vehicle for sure!!!

I don't know if this helps but I look at this place once in a while as I run a Mazda to work to keep miles off my truck. They have this one for 10,600 with 78K miles. Tough time for a used vehicle for sure!!!

Freehold VW was selling base manual Jettas for 13k 4 years ago 🙃

Freehold VW was selling base manual Jettas for 13k 4 years ago 🙃
I saw you replied to this thread and before clicking on it I was worried the crazy car market was so bad you were selling the $700 car I sold you years ago to Matty for a 10x profit.

And holy crap that's cheap for 4 years ago on a Jetta. That's less than my base manual Honda Fit I bought 8 years ago.

I have a 2006 Lexus ES330 with only 40k miles in great shape I've been thinking of offloading. Was my Grandma-in-laws that she gave to us when she got too old to drive. Garage kept by both her and us and she seriously only drove it to the supermarket on Sundays. Apparently Granny got in an accident with it at some point according to the CarFax but you can't tell and it runs great. We also installed a head unit so it's got Bluetooth and Sirius. PM me if interested.

I saw you replied to this thread and before clicking on it I was worried the crazy car market was so bad you were selling the $700 car I sold you years ago to Matty for a 10x profit.

And holy crap that's cheap for 4 years ago on a Jetta. That's less than my base manual Honda Fit I bought 8 years ago.

The Hyundai entered the great junkyard in the sky a few years ago. Timing belt pulley seized, and couldn't get the evap code from the check engine to go away, even after changing all the evap hardware. Literally 2 months later, I wouldn't have needed an inspection sticker, but it was too late.

The Hyundai entered the great junkyard in the sky a few years ago. Timing belt pulley seized, and couldn't get the evap code from the check engine to go away, even after changing all the evap hardware. Literally 2 months later, I wouldn't have needed an inspection sticker, but it was too late.
If you kept it on blocks since then you'd possibly be able to sell it in this market for what you paid. :)

So here we are again searching for a car for my daughter as she got slammed from behind and got her precious altima totalled. She's ok but very sad about her car. This was a painstaking process the first time so seeing if someone here may have a lead on a 7-8k sedan that has a good history. Thanks in advance.
Glad she’s OK that Lexus for sale above might be just what you need.

Back
Top Bottom