6.16.12 ~ Sourlands ~ JORBA Ride Series

Do you ride a mountain bike Jeff?

Yes sir, every chance I get.

I've done the road thing for years but never really enjoyed it. I upgraded to a Giant TRC Advanced last year and I'm happy with it. Jay fitted me a few weeks ago and it's much more comfortable. I'm loving the RED group I just installed. Overall, I like the bike but I get really bored on the road. With the right people it's ok but if given the choice but I'm happiest in the woods.

I ride all the local parks but Sourlands is still my favorite. The current ride is a 2012 Anthem X / RP23 / F32 RLC.

Jeff

I tried riding this over a year ago and didn't even make it a mile in. I think this would be an excellent opportunity to learn about this place. I'm pretty sure I can make it, but I won't be able to hit the after party due to another party commitment.

Hey folks! Only a few days left until this ride at the Sourlands! Anyone else in? If you are staying for the BBQ, please let me know what you plan to bring so we can plan. Thank you!!!

For those of you who are unsure, in the past, this ride has been a ton of fun!! It's a playful ride where those with skills jump off big rocks, while everyone else wishes we could do that. We are all always in a goofy mood so bring your sense of humor and a camera to capture the silliness.

Hey folks! Only a few days left until this ride at the Sourlands! Anyone else in? If you are staying for the BBQ, please let me know what you plan to bring so we can plan. Thank you!!!

For those of you who are unsure, in the past, this ride has been a ton of fun!! It's a playful ride where those with skills jump off big rocks, while everyone else wishes we could do that. We are all always in a goofy mood so bring your sense of humor and a camera to capture the silliness.

Sounds awesome. I think of this place as a theme park for mtn. bikers. Definately still in :) but out for the bbq :(

Count me in - I think I may finally breakdown and invest in some body armor from all I heard on these trails!! Sounds like a hoot- I am a maybe for the bbq tho - thanks for the generous invite Jeff !!!

It's looking like a pretty good turnout now! We do need to cap the ride now cause anymore folks will be hard to manage.

We still need to do the BBQ side of things so let's figure that out :) I will bring plates and utensils, and pasta salad.

Bring your drink of choice too!

Edit:
LP70 - burgers and buns
Andy - hot dogs and buns
Tony - drinks
Robin and Lance - hummus, chips, salsa

Expect things to wrap up around 4ish.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom