5-26 ride a definite maybe

Great ride tonight...trails were just right.
the moral of the story is...

"if you fall and do not draw blood nor knock the wind out of yourself ..did you really fall?"

I'm not going to be able to make it. I sprained my wrist trying to stop a fall on Friday's ride. It was feeling good yesterday afternoon so I rode Lewis-Morris and today it feels like someone crushed it between two bricks.

Have fun.

Sorry to hear your wrist isn't feeling too good. Hope it gets better soon. Did you have an OK time navigating Lewis Morris?

Crazy, we bailed because it finally started raining here at 5 pm. We did get in a good run though....oh well...........

Frank,
Great ride tonight pace was nice! :popcorn: Small but determined group and I was actually able to help someone last night. :D

Second moral of the story from last night: "If it doesn't require a trip to the ER is it worth posting?"

Frank,
Great ride tonight pace was nice! :popcorn: Small but determined group and I was actually able to help someone last night. :D

Second moral of the story from last night: "If it doesn't require a trip to the ER is it worth posting?"

we are going to need a 501 book of proverbs...:)

"If you get lost in the woods and wookie is around isn't it really his fault?"

:hysterica:hysterica

Fun ride last night....who would have thought that it would rain everywhere except Allaire.:hmmm: A sprinkle here and there but it was cold.brrrr
I am still shocked that we had 13 people for that ride...awesome.:)

I thought the conditions were perfect out there last night. We held a good pace with a few nice stops for everyone to rest and shoot the poop. (older 501 saying " I give that trail 3 thumbs up!" to which some wise ass replies "don't you mean 2 thumbs, and a lap pinkie?":D)

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions