5-26 ride a definite maybe

Frank

Sasquatch
Tonight's ride is a definite maybe. It, of course, depends on weather. Check here at 3pm for the final decision.

I'm not going to be able to make it. I sprained my wrist trying to stop a fall on Friday's ride. It was feeling good yesterday afternoon so I rode Lewis-Morris and today it feels like someone crushed it between two bricks.

Have fun.

Last edited:
It's the weekly beginner group ride at Allaire. 6pm wheels down:hysterica at the Hospital rd lot.....IF it doesn't rain.

You were closer to it last week. I rolled in at 6:15 as the tail end of the group was leaving the lot. So that means you had to have started by 6:10-6:12.

When I looked at my watch it was near 6:20 and we had waited for Pearl to arrive....was that last week? It's the old age making me forget..right mike_243?:D

Pearl was last week who could forget the flying rear wheel. :D Just aslong as you don't forget which way to turn we'll be ok Frank :popcorn:

I am going to have to break my perfect attendance tonight unfortunately.

giving a sea kayaking lesson to some noob sea kayakers...will be hanging out in the water around Squan Inlet tonight.

See ya'll next week.

Judging by the lack of rain in Eatontown (where I work), I can only assume it is the same in Wall...dry except for a drizzle here and there. So I think it is safe to say that the ride is *ON.

*Unless it starts to rain steadily.

Well it better not start raining now I'm leaving work atm to make it there on time. Hope to see you all there Frank I'm PM'n u my cell if anything changes gimme a buzz please.

Thanks!

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions