450 miles in September

roc

I’ve been traveling non stop all summer, mostly for work, but a couple of fun family vacations as well. This has reduced my opportunities to ride, and my waistline can attest to this. I need some motivation and want to jumpstart getting in shape for skiing. Rode/Mountain Bike/Run/Walk, whatever, just under your own power. who’s in? 450 miles, start today, get them in before the 30th.

I’ve been traveling non stop all summer, mostly for work, but a couple of fun family vacations as well. This has reduced my opportunities to ride, and my waistline can attest to this. I need some motivation and want to jumpstart getting in shape for skiing. Rode/Mountain Bike/Run/Walk, whatever, just under your own power. who’s in? 450 miles, start today, get them in before the 30th.
intriguing, I'm marshalling the Twin Lights ride, either 55 or century and could use the mileage as I've only been on the trails.
Also why'd you go with 450 and not an even 500?

i was going to do this on the rower, but got bitch slapped. ;)

I'm going to try for 30+ hours, rather than miles. 500 is too high for mtb for me.
and i have a boat to fix.

i was going to do this on the rower, but got bitch slapped. ;)

I'm going to try for 30+ hours, rather than miles. 500 is too high for mtb for me.
and i have a boat to fix.
Whatever floats your boat, but you won’t be eligible for the 10 day European cruise.

I included road biking, no way in hell I’d get anywhere near that without it!

Check out my activity on Strava: https://strava.app.link/ex4V31FSYsb
GarminConnect_20220901-175646.jpg

387 to go

Back
Top Bottom