3rd try has to work! Social Saturday Ride 9-5-09

Awesome looks like this is going to turn out to be a ride! I'm doing my anti-rain dance as we speak! Maybe Mick will even come join us.

Sorry BL The wife and I will be in Cape May Point This weekend. That means it should rain south of Mercer County:eek:

Have not ridden at Mercer this year which is not the norm since it is only 30 mins away but it looks like this Sat may be good day for it, so see ya there.

I haven't been to Mercer yet, so I think I'll join you for the guided tour :)

Sorry BL The wife and I will be in Cape May Point This weekend. That means it should rain south of Mercer County:eek:

Damn hate for you to miss the fun Mick! Have a great time with the wife this weekend though.

Have not ridden at Mercer this year which is not the norm since it is only 30 mins away but it looks like this Sat may be good day for it, so see ya there.

Glad to have you with us

I haven't been to Mercer yet, so I think I'll join you for the guided tour :)

Come on down Dana I checked with the Bee's last night and told them to stay away from your a$$. I can't be sure they may not sting you elsewhere though

dammit .. i can't make it .. have fun guys!

Damn sorry you can't come soundz

It looks like this is going to be a great ride! I'm glad there is as much interest as there is! Please everyone that is attending remember your Helmet, Water, and any food you may need.

If anyone needs directions please let me know, but the Address I posted in the original post should get you to the lot and then just look for my truck.

Hello brandon,Count me in also looking forward to riding an unknown to me park.Might have little Will with me.See you am
WILL

ima be there on my high wheel fixie.

IMG0072.jpg

I have the morning off from work so I will def be there. I have to leave by 10:30 to get to work by 11:00.

great turnout for the ride. fun until my back decided to take a shit. hopefully ill be ok for mondays fun.

also, ran into boomshakkalagga in the lot when i got back to my car. real nice dude and was nice to meet ya. i hope he found you guys.

Last edited:
apparently my gps didn't want me to ride with you guys this morning.

i got quite lost on my way there, and by the time i actually found the right place, i was very late and had missed you all. oh well, at least i know where it is for the future. hope you all had an awesome time.

what a turn out

WOW 20 people
from advance to beginner.
A few stops for flats and catch up but all in all
everything went smooth.
If I could only make it up that DAM hill.
Hope to see everyone at Jorba fest.

Thanks southernerinnj for putting together the ride.
Dug

That is one park I must get back to there are a boatload of trails there..
great time good to meet new people although I will not remember anyones name..:)
Huge thanks to Brandon for a great tour...

I can't believe how many riders showed up, but glad they all did. I had to bail half way through to get to work. I had a great time. Thanks Brandon for getting this together.
Rick

Fun time....long ride, plenty of stops... great checking out a new park and meeting some new people.

All of those logs at the end were fun and great for much needed practice!

We didn't catch up with Boomshakalagga until we were leaving unfortunately...

Thanks Brandon, nice job.. and Mike good job on the sweep. :D

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions