3rd try has to work! Social Saturday Ride 9-5-09

i got quite lost on my way there, and by the time i actually found the right place, i was very late and had missed you all. oh well, at least i know where it is for the future. hope you all had an awesome time.

I bet I know where you ended up! My GPS put me on the north section of S Post Road. Only reason I got to the right spot is because I had Brandon's cell#.

Attachments

• 9-5-2009 6-47-05 PM.jpg
    9-5-2009 6-47-05 PM.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 231
Thats how Joe and I came in we went past the ranger station to the marina...
Cool guy left the gate open in case anyone else needed to go that way.

Great job by Brandon on setting up the ride today - a ton of fun and a chance to meet a bunch of good guys.

Hopefully we can set something similar up for Clayton or Six Mile.

I want to thank everyone that came yesterday! I had a great time and seeing all of the smiling faces was so cool. 20 people at a Mercer ride really blew me away. I'm working on the pictures now I'll have them up as soon as I'm done with em.

MIG How are you doing? Sorry about your back you were missed on the rest of the ride.

I want to thank everyone that came yesterday! I had a great time and seeing all of the smiling faces was so cool. 20 people at a Mercer ride really blew me away. I'm working on the pictures now I'll have them up as soon as I'm done with em.

MIG How are you doing? Sorry about your back you were missed on the rest of the ride.

im hurting man. hopefully itll heel quick but ill be off the bike for at least a week or so. i cant catch a break man. a plus side is that last time i did this i couldnt even stand up for a few days but im not having that issue at the moment which is cool. ill be ok, just bummed im missing out on rides today and tomorrow.

Last edited:

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions