24" kids mountain bike for 9 year old

Xander

Im looking for a 24" kids mountain bike for a 9 year old. Preferably something a litter better than whats offered at REI or other big box stores. Thank you

Im looking for a 24" kids mountain bike for a 9 year old. Preferably something a litter better than whats offered at REI or other big box stores. Thank you
Well if you want something that can really do everything...

https://www.konaworld.com/products/process-24

This is what my son has. Its been awesome. He has done everything from riding trails, riding DH parks, jumps, rocks, xc race, Triathlon.....He got it when he was 7, not that he is just turn 10 and a little bigger...I made it into a 26/24 mullet. Commecal also makes that clash that is pretty nice too if you can find one.

Not sure how tall your child is....my son is about 4'7" now....probably going to start looking for a XS or S 27.5....but for now this bike still fits him well.

Well if you want something that can really do everything...

https://www.konaworld.com/products/process-24

This is what my son has. Its been awesome. He has done everything from riding trails, riding DH parks, jumps, rocks, xc race, Triathlon.....He got it when he was 7, not that he is just turn 10 and a little bigger...I made it into a 26/24 mullet. Commecal also makes that clash that is pretty nice too if you can find one.

Not sure how tall your child is....my son is about 4'7" now....probably going to start looking for a XS or S 27.5....but for now this bike still fits him well.
you should mention to the OP that Bob is an absolute BEAST of a MTB rider! 😁

Is used okay? The bike exchange in Trenton has some. I'm going there Thursday and could give you a video tour.

I have one boys and one girls Specialized Hotrock that were traded in recently if your looking for something used.

Back
Top Bottom