2023 MTBNJam - CANCELLED

Confirmed 2 sponsors to kick this off:

Tenafly Bicycle Workshop - will be in attendance with a demo fleet
Shimano - no tent this year as the rep is not available but we will have stuff to giveaway at the event.

Thanks to the first 2 sponsors to step up and represent!
Just as a FYI (perhaps this will help with potential sponsors), I bought 2 Lazer Helmets (one road one MTB) after last years event after trying them on at the Shimano booth, my purchase was 100% due to having tried them at the event.

Hello everyone,

Due to time constraints and personal life stuff, the 2023 MTBNJam will not be happening in 2023.

We do still plan to have a ride and maybe BBQ on that date. But this will not be a paid event, with topless dancers and all-you-can-eat shrimp. More details to come on that front.

Thanks for the support in 2022 and we hope to see you at future team events.

Best,
Norm

BALD RICK PXL_20230102_181933157-01-01.jpg

@rick81721 :

You and Joe can stop practicing topless now.

As I told Norm last night, he has my total support in this.

Hello everyone,

Due to time constraints and personal life stuff, the 2023 MTBNJam will not be happening in 2023.

We do still plan to have a ride and maybe BBQ on that date. But this will not be a paid event, with topless dancers and all-you-can-eat shrimp. More details to come on that front.

Thanks for the support in 2022 and we hope to see you at future team events.

Best,
Norm
Horrible news...😔...I was so looking forward to this. Well...MTBNJ is still a badass group of individuals that do so much for us MTB.

Bummed this is not happening, I was sad that I missed this last year and was gonna do my best to clear my Saturday schedule for this.
Life happens man, hopefully we can at least do something like the picnics we used to have.
Peace all, see you on the trails!😎

Back
Top Bottom