Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Baker Mayfield

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Saquon Barkley

• Quenton Nelson

• Total voters
My wife went to PSU and my father-in-law is a Giants fan, so he is super happy with their choice.

Holding out hope for Darnot...hope they dont ruin him
I haven't analyzed his fit, as it was a long shot even at #3. This QB class was just okay, it's crazy how some years everyone goes bonkers over mediocrity.
Jets at least now have some credibility since they didn't pass. Anyone actually wished they had a chance on Mayfield now?

My wife went to PSU and my father-in-law is a Giants fan, so he is super happy with their choice.

I ran into Barkley at the Under Armor HS game in Orlando. They were staying at the same hotel while we were visiting Disney. Was a lot smaller then and he must have grown an inch or two...

but still year better than picking up a CB at 4? CB or S before the top ten is just stupid
ya I dont know why the browns even bother picking, they should just have monkey throw darts.

I dont know about Darnold....Has there ever been a great USC qb?

Has there ever been a great USC qb?

sanchez-nbc-buttfumble.jpg

they should just have monkey throw darts

How do you know they didn't?

Browns...I mean Mayfield could be Joe Montana....but not in Cleveland...In Cleveland he'll be bust #29

Barkley better be dam good for a #2, like better even better than trent richardson.

Josh Allen gets to leave the frozen hell of Wyoming, move thousands of miles away to BUFFALO!

Barkley may be the next Reggie Bush!!!

As both a Mets and Jets fan, the fact the my new QB’s name sounds like d'Arnaud and looks like Duda is not filling me with optimism....
0BC21895-B0B0-4D1F-BE80-6A5F79B09608.jpeg

Barkley better be dam good for a #2, like better even better than trent richardson.

PSU is my alma mater, I love it and love Barkley, but sadly PS running backs have a terrible record in the NFL. Good luck

PS I'd be remiss in not mentioning that my SUPERBOWL CHAMPION PHILADELPHIA EAGLES haven't even picked yet

PSU is my alma mater, I love it and love Barkley, but sadly PS running backs have a terrible record in the NFL. Good luck

PS I'd be remiss in not mentioning that my SUPERBOWL CHAMPION PHILADELPHIA EAGLES haven't even picked yet

Yeah, don’t remind me.... &$@?! “Stone Hands”.
D3406667-D8C2-48E5-A247-DEF7688521CA.jpeg

anyone listen to the Sports Pope's return yesterday, I've forgotten how terribly boring he is.
Someone please suggest another drive time program, I don't have Sirius and such.
1525269281650.png

Mtbnj.com podcast.

I do enjoy listening to Maddawg from time to time if there was a sports event I was interested in

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa good aftwanoon evwebody welcome to the mike and the mad dawg wadio pwogwam!

Back
Top Bottom