2008 Santa Cruz Heckler, Medium

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kerrigan911

IMG_0072_zpsblh4wbsu.jpg

Everything works as it should. Has normal scrapes for a mountain bike but nothing is bent (only paint scrapes). Bike rides great, accelerates fast, climbs and handles well. Not all that heavy for a FS setup. I’m 5’7” and my buddy is 5’9” and it fit both of us comfortably.
Has 5" of front and rear travel. 27.5 should fit with a small spacer on the rear shock (if you wanted to go that route).
I bought the bike, tuned it up, swapped some parts and came to the realization that I will never utilize the full suspension with my style of riding. This deserves someone who can use it to its full potential; I’ll stick to my hardtail SS 29er J

Fox Float RLC Front Fork and RP 23 Rear (both recently serviced). They both had the same amount of air as when I put the bike away for the winter.
Aheadset (recently cleaned and greased)
New Shimano Hubs (M525A)
Mavic X717 rims
Tires are Continental Mountain King 2.4 front and 2.1 rear (rear has “protection)
3x9 XTR drivetrain (mix of 960 and 970 parts) with Newer Blackspire front chainrings.
Magura Marta hydraulic brakes
Ritchey Stem
Easton carbon riser bars
ODI Rogue grips.
Extra set of near new Continental tires included.
More Pics here:
http://s23.photobucket.com/user/Buff1110/library/Heckler

Asking $850 or B/O

It’s a lot of bike for the money, especially compared to what you can buy new for that price.
I live in Jackson by Surf Taco and work in Freehold right by main street. Typically ride allaire but venture out to 6 mile, clayton and mercer as well.
Dan

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom