2 years in the making and my colorado build is starting

So whats the rest of the schedule looking like? Get the outside done then tackle the inside over the winter?

We will achieve dryin in about 13 days , we will stain all the siding then head east ...
I will come back in August till October and will push for electrical, plumbing radiant and then go for insulation then Sheetrock , I will leave a guy on site to spackle until the water in the travel trailer starts to freeze . This is by far the best time of the year to be in Colorado .
There will be a huge house warming party , i designed the grow room under the garage and the guy that will do the ventilation system says I should be able to do about 4000 a month in weed .... SWEET! Maybe I will be able to put down the nail gun down forever

We will achieve dryin in about 13 days , we will stain all the siding then head east ...
I will come back in August till October and will push for electrical, plumbing radiant and then go for insulation then Sheetrock , I will leave a guy on site to spackle until the water in the travel trailer starts to freeze . This is by far the best time of the year to be in Colorado .
There will be a huge house warming party , i designed the grow room under the garage and the guy that will do the ventilation system says I should be able to do about 4000 a month in weed .... SWEET! Maybe I will be able to put down the nail gun down forever

what is the dorito budget - jeez!

Looks great, send your cedar shake guy down to Jersey. I'm looking for a good installer. What type of shakes are they?

image.jpeg
All the crazy high stuff is complete , we have 2 more days on the backside of the roof .
image.jpeg
We are closer , had a dusting last night , temps were low overnight
image.jpeg
Setting the ridge , no ropes . That's the bobcat up there
image.jpeg

High winds today so we are off , going to roll up to Estes park and smoke weed

Come out for a weekend man . It's cheap , I'm not looking forward to heading east in a few weeks , already had 5 people stop by the job about work . If I had a place to stay I could work all winter out here . But I guess dirty jerzy is calling me

this looks cool
14484831_10210248187828821_4960609775492605126_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom