2 CX Bikes For Sale

non drive side picture. disappointing :D

do/will you race it slammed like that?

I'm 5'8" and looking to get into CX, do you think any of your bikes would fit me? I have a 30" inseam, so I think the 56 may be too big? What size are you if you don't mind? Thanks

I'm 5'8" and looking to get into CX, do you think any of your bikes would fit me? I have a 30" inseam, so I think the 56 may be too big? What size are you if you don't mind? Thanks
we are close to the same size and the 56 is always a tad big for me

In your opinion would I be better off a tad small then tad big? For dismount and remounts. Thanks ☺

Probably a tad big for you. I have a 32” inseam. You’re welcome to throw a leg over and see if you’re interested.

@Mtbdog get over there and try that Giant out. @xc62701 is one the the good'ns. If it fits, awesome. If it doesn't he won't bullsh+t you into thinking you're wrong. Also, it's a great deal. Also also, #cxiscoming

is top shelf@seanrunnette, thanks, beautiful bike agreed, but we've established that it's too big for me. I'm sized closer too 52. I know that @xc62701 is top shelf! GLWS

Back
Top Bottom