2 CX Bikes For Sale

xc62701

This is a teaser for what will be posted later. Both 56cm, one canti brake and one disc brake. One raw alum and one green/black carbon. One 105 and one Rival. Both clinchers. Do I have your attention? Just in time for CX season. More to be posted later.

Magic

Formerly 1sh0t1b33r
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Mr-Bean-Waiting.gif

xc62701

They are:
20?? Cannondale CAAD8 frame with a focus crank and 105 groupset. This bike is well used but in great working order. Canti brakes and it could come with a powertap wheel laced to a HED belgium rim or a regular bontrager wheel. Bike with power is $700. Without power $500. It’s really a great do everything ride. It has wide road tires on it now. Bottle cages pedals and garmin mount not included.

The second bike is a 2018 Giant TCX Advanced that is a full carbon frame and has all the stock components except when I took it home I upgraded the SRAM Apex groupset to rival right away. This was my pit bike for last cross season which saw zero racing and a handful of road and gravel miles after that. It’s in immaculate condition and needs a new home. It’s a great race bike if you wish to use it for that. I will post more pics of that tomorrow. Pedals not included. $1800

I will make a package price if you would like both. F8AF53E9-FFFF-4565-AB6D-B3B6231ABF6C.jpegFA1054A2-2119-4A23-8F5B-23CC14904388.jpeg674A9749-2836-4C49-8BE7-77024736877D.jpeg9B714963-5F1A-4063-BFA8-10203F1A3942.jpeg5009C7E2-ABD7-4F70-9864-B5515548E119.jpeg

Last edited:

pygmypony

i'm interested, but i'm a total neophyte when it comes to CX/Road bikes.

i'm looking for something i can ride to keep up with my local roadie crew when the trails are too wet.

what exactly separates these CX bikes from a typical road bike? is it just geometry and wheel size?

thanks!

jnos

I'll hit the store later for some Double Stuff and we can meet up to trade. I can't believe your willing to sell the Giant for a bag of Oreo's...DEAL OF THE CENTURY!!!!

xc62701

i'm interested, but i'm a total neophyte when it comes to CX/Road bikes.

i'm looking for something i can ride to keep up with my local roadie crew when the trails are too wet.

what exactly separates these CX bikes from a typical road bike? is it just geometry and wheel size?

thanks!

Well the wheel size is the same is still a 700 mm wheel but of course the tires are wider. As far as I know I the Cross bike or a little longer and the headtube angle is a little more slack to make them more stable. So really it’s just a different geometry and also the gearing is different than a road bike.

xc62701

I'll hit the store later for some Double Stuff and we can meet up to trade. I can't believe your willing to sell the Giant for a bag of Oreo's...DEAL OF THE CENTURY!!!!
Haha That would be the deal of the century!

pygmypony

Well the wheel size is the same is still a 700 mm wheel but of course the tires are wider. As far as I know I the Cross bike or a little longer and the headtube angle is a little more slack to make them more stable. So really it’s just a different geometry and also the gearing is different than a road bike.
awesome thanks! PM just sent!

qclabrat

damn nice pit bike, kinda like a having Boxster in the garage when the 911 needs a service, GLWS from a short guy...

Top Bottom