15", 4x100 Snow Tires!

Pearl

THIS CHANGES EVERYTHING
Since I wont need to worry about snow enough to have snow tires, these have to go.

4x100 15 inch steelies, mini cooper hubcaps with blizzak snow tires 175/65/15. some rust on the wheels themselves., but they are solid and round. Plenty of tread.
353F908C-B66D-4199-B0FC-505230F7BC4B_zpshu5dqusi.jpg

1D47E7A1-039C-4D1D-831A-3D6775AD74D3_zpskdhwbfru.jpg

$225 picked up in the hood.

Last edited:
WHERE WERE YOU 3 MONTHS AGO WHEN I BOUGHT A SET OF WHEELS AND SNOW TIRES FOR MY FIT?

You should bring these down with you. You'll impress everyone as you drive around when there is a 1/2" of snow on the ground.

Know anyone selling a Honda Fit 5 speed to go with these?

If only you stuck around longer... I may be looking for a Fit next month, but the other option would unfortunately be 5 lug. Do want.:shrug:

I think they'd be a tad too small for my integra otherwise I might have picked them up.
On another note, I just realized I was thinking about getting the Buddy Club P1's you had for sale a couple years ago, on honda tech lol...just made the connection.

ha, for the integra they would be fine honestly. they are equivalent to 16" tires.

thats me! wish i kept em!

If only you stuck around longer... I may be looking for a Fit next month, but the other option would unfortunately be 5 lug. Do want.:shrug:
Hit me up if you do get a fit as I have roof bars for trays. I do you solid just to get them gone.

What's the overall height like? I don't want to be riding too low lol.
Yeah, I had asked if you were interested in trading for my GSR blades from my GSR lol. Went another route though.

Oh wow, those are taller than I thought lol. It's lowered 1.3 inches all around. Nope, no Craigslist email here lol. If chrisg wants them let him take them.

Sold to some dude in a Miata who stuffed them all in the passenger seat area, impressive.

Back
Top Bottom