11-17-09 Menu Bar changes...

BiknBen

What happened to the "Most Recent" option in the menu bar? I used that to keep track of all the latest posts. :(

Try it now...

Apparently, the tweak I made wasn't happy with IE...it looks fixed (to me) now.

Sorry. :(

Just to troubleshoot, I switched the forum style to Classic and this is what I found:

MenuBar.jpg

Then I switched back and the menu bar was correct. Seems to be fine now.

Good work Tim.

Apparently IE didn't like the way I commented out the FAQ menu item...whereas it was happy-horse sh!t with Firefox.

Edit: Thanks Ben, but I f'd it up to begin with.

I have to use IE at the office too. It's an incredible memory hog.

Anyway, how about those new Trail Directory, Bike Shops, and Team links?

Firefox is a pig too...just a quicker pig.

Yeah, man, those new wiki-based pages are f'in da' bomb :D

it's a really good idea so more people can contribute to it!

it's a really good idea so more people can contribute to it!

Your wiki login is the same as the forum. Have at it. You're a perfect person to be writing reviews on the trails you've been experimenting on over the year.

It is a work in progress, but you don't need to shut up. You have the power to add a park, everyone does right now. I understand the learning curve may be a bit steep. We just wanted to get the major parks taken care of first. Everything beyond this set is a secondary park, not so much a destination with a few exceptions.

We're discussing the park GPS locations. I'm not sure what is more beneficial to you. A list of "lat, long, parkName" or a single kml/gpx file. Personally I use my car GPS to navigate to park entrances so a list I could print out and enter would work better. But I guess a kml is better for you?

Back
Top Bottom