11/12 - Allegrippis Trails

RacinStart

Me and a buddy hitting the trails next week. We are not super fast and if anyone wants to join in on the trip or meet us there is welcome to. More company = more fun.

I can only fit one other person and bike inside the car. So pearl if u need a ride u got it then. As far as staying, i'll have to see, I take care of my sick mother so not sure if she'll be alright with it.

I'll let you know next week

don't let him know anything...he broke his hand or jammed a finger or something...if we were out in "nature" i would have eaten him as soon as he came out the womb

seriously i can't go but i'm sure you guys will have a blast, i've heard all good things about those trails...just cant get time to go

Okey So me and my friend are still go for this Trip. I told him that we should leave at 5AM to get there by 10AM ride until 2-3PM and head back to catch Skyline Movie.

Pearl, unfortunately I'll probably have somebody staying over on Thursday so I don't have room.

So a little recap. Trails are amazing and loved them all more then Kingdom trails. I mean yeah places are different since Allegrippis is very smooth and jumpy while Kingdom trails are more of a NJ park. I'd suggest everyone try it out best place ever.

Were the trails "follow-able"?

So a little recap. Trails are amazing and loved them all more then Kingdom trails. I mean yeah places are different since Allegrippis is very smooth and jumpy while Kingdom trails are more of a NJ park. I'd suggest everyone try it out best place ever.

Went out there in May and it was great but I wonder if the leaves are making it tough to follow the trails. I plan on heading out there the Saturday after Thanksgiving...

Back
Top Bottom