09' (JET 9) Niner sale..

jdog

Shop: Halter's Cycles
Shop Keep
.. So my friends at Niner have a few 09' Jet 9's that they are willing to move on. (a little)

They asked that I NOT post the price in a public forum.

This special price is just for the next 2 days.

If this is a frame you have been thinking of and you want it for less than the list (list is $1750), you should reach out to me today.

All I need is a confirmation that you want one. I will hold it for you and you can even pay over time.

Send a PM if you are down. or call the shop

732-329-9022

j-

Niner launched a new web site. I thinks its a big improvement over the last

Well.. looks there will be a Jet 9 in my future. :cool:

Too bad it will probably take me most of the year to pay for it and build it... :cry:

yeah man. without that layaway i wouldnt have the bike i have now. you run a hell an of operation homie!

EVERYONE BUY ONE OF THOSE NINERS!!!

It's kinda funny... I was going through some old receipts from many moons ago when I was worked a few doors away from a music/guitar store... Most of the stuff I bought was purchased using layaway...

I feel bad in a way, though... as it kinda transfers the debt onto the store... but I know some manufacturers allow a store to pay for product over time as well.

Last edited:
It's kinda funny... I was going through some old receipts from many moons ago when I was worked a few doors away from a music/guitar store... Most of the stuff I bought was purchased using layaway...

I feel bad in a way, though... as it kinda transfers the debt onto the store... but I know some manufacturers allow a store to pay for product over time as well.

With Niner I pay up front and I am floating you. I don't mind at all though. Just thought you ought to have the facts.

when are you getting a medium WFO demo? lol

Hopefully not for awhile... :drooling: ...since I'm 90% sure that will be the eventual repalcement for my ancient '98 Yeti Lawwill for FR/DH riding...

Hopefully, by the time I'm ready to build that, there will be more/better fork and tire choices for the intended use.

Back
Top Bottom