What Coffee (or Tea) Are You Drinking Right Now?

Trucker Speed from Jittery Joe's in Athens GA. Really good coffee that I'm sure would be better if I had a better coffee machine.

View attachment 37377

the barn - finca el tablon
@soundz I went to that coffee shop when I was in Berlin a few weeks ago! Loved it. The barista spent so much time explaining the process and the different beans and roasts. There was a table set up where they were testing the refractory index of the different brews. I brought home a bag but its long gone. Where did you get it around here?

Roasted some Papua New Guinea yesterday. $5/LB plus 15 minutes of my time and I have fresh coffee all week.

Of course, at the moment, I'm drinking the raw sewage that gets brewed at work.

@soundz I went to that coffee shop when I was in Berlin a few weeks ago! Loved it. The barista spent so much time explaining the process and the different beans and roasts. There was a table set up where they were testing the refractory index of the different brews. I brought home a bag but its long gone. Where did you get it around here?

I got it at the Box Kite coffee shop in East Village, NYC. They most often have the hipster stuff I've never heard of ;)

Wife and I spent the day in Asbury Park yesterday and this is the only pic I have to show for it.

Currently rehydrating after 3 hours in the July sun.

IMG_20160730_074738535.jpg

http://lifehacker.com/aeropress-timer-teaches-you-several-aeropress-friendly-1654402198

jnpytyftbs0e0aiejfur.jpg

Back
Top Bottom