I fashion my crown from Quetzlcoatl’s quills

I bought that. But I'm annoyed that we have an extra after bill pointed it out.
The strut in the ceiling you stole from your last job ;)
I thought the strut was DIN rail. Which is funny as we have a ton of rail that we got that's damaged and would have told you to use.

I'm glad you could use that old strut. That stuff supposedly was mad expensive. And pretty much worthless. DON'T WELD IT.

I thought the strut was DIN rail. Which is funny as we have a ton of rail that we got that's damaged and would have told you to use.

I'm glad you could use that old strut. That stuff supposedly was mad expensive. And pretty much worthless. DON'T WELD IT.
Din rail would never hold that weight. I like that strut cause it holds my pulley perfect in the slot. I need one more piece though. I have such little room to play with above the tires that its a real pain, if i lose 2" i can't get the tires up.

tumblr_oafn50Mfi61qc0n0xo1_500.jpg

#mtbnj (at Stewart State Forest)

Continue reading...

save the flight attendants

http://mentalfloss.com/article/31044/10-shocking-secrets-flight-attendants

Of all the drinks we serve, Diet Coke takes the most time to pour—the fizz takes forever to settle at 35,000 feet. In the time it takes me to pour a single cup of Diet Coke, I can serve three passengers a different beverage. So even though giving cans to first-class passengers is a big no-no, you’ll occasionally spy 12 ounces of silver trimmed in red sitting up there.

I call semi-bullshit. I always ask for a can with no cup w/ ice. 90% of the time they give me a can with the cup of ice anyway. The other 10% they skip the cup with ice.

I think the reason they don't like to give out cans is they can only carry so much on their carts. If they give me a can that may mean they have to run back later to get a can when they run out of soda.

HAAAAAY
I should actually update this thread right instead of it just being my instagram feed?

So breaking my hand, getting an annoying dog, and 900 vacations I put on a few pounds and my pants don't fit like they used to. So for like 2 weeks now I've been on a keto diet.
I'll see how it goes. I'm much enjoying the energy levels. Much more stable energy, never have any "I'M POOPED" crashes. Just a very solid energy and when I hit the bed I feel fine, but I fall asleep in like 3 seconds.
I pretty much eat the same things. Except I added a ton of bacon to my breakfast, and took the rice and beans out of my chipotle. And I eat home made ice cream based around butter and oil instead of milk. And instead of eating cereal snacks all day I eat cheese and avacados. Honestly the ONLY hard part is going out to eat and someone drops a sushi boat in front of you and you can only eat sashimi, or not being able to eat 3,000 calories of tortilla chips at jose tejas. But whatever, it's not hard.

Bathroom?
almost done!
BOOM
i-RqKbKJz-X2.jpg
i-xMGdJN5-X2.jpg

i-CZ2d2FH-1903x1070.jpg

So what's the plans for the bathroom? Everytime you have guests to throw out the shower curtain so everyone sees the handiwork and then after the party throw on a new one?

The small tiles in the recess are nice, not sure I've seen that before.

I refuse to like a post where sushi boat eating is forbidden. But nice work on the bathroom.

Back
Top Bottom