Sausage fest

Joes meat market. Perth Amboy.
Polish market at the top of my street in South Amboy. So good that if you dont speak polish they probably wont serve you. Kidding. Maybe.
European Provisions in East Brunswick/South River.
There is a polish deli inside the Asian farmers market on rt 9 in Sayreville. They have good stuff.
Polish place on Washington road in Sayreville. Mother/daughter place, hot food served daily. Full line of kielbasy.

Royal deli in sayerville still there? OP try Google for that area then read some Yelp reviews.

No, Ziggy left years ago. The original family re-bought the bakery, a mother and daughter opened a polish market on the other end of the building.

So i think good kielbasa is worth traveling for. hence the non-local recos.

@mattybfat - what you got out that way for the meats?

Schwinds pork store in Rockaway is kind of close to you? Has a good selection of other pork products also, you'll leave with more than kielbasa. If I need local, I go to Road Runner Cafe in Boonton, run by off the boat Polack's, the double-smoked kielbasa is good. If you get there on the right day, you can get golumpki too, although if I'm craving that, I go the Bulgarian guy I know in Passaic and get the Bulgarian version, where we used pickled cabbage for the wrap, its blows the golumpki away (sorry to all the Polacks out there, but you really need to try it).

If I want the better stuff, I second Piast in Garbagefield. Get some of the Polish beef jerky while your there to eat in the car on the way home.

Olympic Community Market, 40th Street, Irvington, NJ

Family run for a long damn time. Smokehouse in back, and ethnic grocery products up front. You have to ring the bell to get in, don't look shady.

Check Sussex meat packing in Wharton.
Otherwise take a ride out to either Alpine in blairstown or Chester meat market.

Back
Top Bottom