Is it a fad, a group or a club? It's OOS, the thread to rule them all!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I pretty much just read to see what entertaining things Paul and Max say to each other. One day they're either gonna fight or make out. Either way...

I pretty much just read to see what entertaining things Paul and Max say to each other. One day they're either gonna fight or make out. Either way...
Max is my little buddy.... that actually sounds weird because your context but you know what I mean.
He actually reminds me of... me when I was younger... well... a little bit

i actually looked into this at one point. it would require some custom code (xenforo extension development) as it does not exist now - how hard can it be?
just duplicate everything that looks like like. and flip the icon over....

I'd pay for a premium membership to down vote paul

just as an example - i believe paul took the time to write this up a few months back....
posted to strava.

OOS PSA Please read
We are going to change the format of how rides are organized going forward.

The idea is to distribute the load to all and to fall back on to the original intent and title of this thread.... Take me to YOUR park. Also, it should minimize any complaints about "its too early".... "its too late"... "we never go here".... etc. I've said it in the OP... that this is OUR thread and it should now truly reflect that with this method.

Here it goes...

Each member will be assigned a weekend and given the responsibility to organize/lead a ride. I would imagine it would be your local park or the park you know the best.... or it could be whichever park you feel like riding for that weekend. If you want to ride a particular park you don't know for your assigned weekend, feel free to do so but it will be your responsibility to arrange a guide. By Wednesday, you will tag me on your post with a day (Sat or Sun), time and a meet up spot. I will create a strava event with the information you have provided. We have 25 members on club OOS and I am going to go off this list. No particular order. So basically, each member will lead about 1-2 rides a year. I don't think this is too much to ask.

Once I post this list and if you are not available that weekend, it will be your responsibility to make arrangements to switch dates with others. Or, you can also arrange another guide to take your place. At the end of the day.... that weekend's ride is your responsibility. If weather/trail conditions becomes an issue, it will be your call to cancel. For whatever legitimate reason to cancel, it does not mean your turn disappears. It will just be delayed and go back to the end of the rotation. If you are not willing to do this, please remove yourself from club OOS.

If anything is unclear, or you have questions or concerns, speak now or forever hold your peace.
Discussions on MTBNJ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom