OOS MOGA

Time.JPG

Yup, I've taken a few. The ones I remember that people saw were:

-Wildcat. Riding on a fire road and there was a skinny tree across the road. Thinking I could just hop it nonchalantly and the front tire slipped on it and fell. @Paul H and @JimN were probably silently chuckling.

Same ride, same situation, but on the trail. @Mr. E Man was behind me, but don't think he saw it...?

-High Mountain. It was the hot 4th of July ride. Went off trail and tried to hop a huge rock. Front tire got caught and went OTB. @liong71er got a front row view and told me where I was supposed to go afterwards.

-Jungle. Think it was the beginning of the ride. Tight tree squeeze with a large rock. Tried to go over the rock, but slipped and fell. Think @Paul H saw that one too.

Same ride, but tried to go over a logover. Got caught at the top and fell over. This time @Paul H was up ahead and didn't see it!

-Wildcat. Riding on a fire road and there was a skinny tree across the road. Thinking I could just hop it nonchalantly and the front tire slipped on it and fell. @Paul H and @JimN were probably silently chuckling.

Same ride, same situation, but on the trail. @Mr. E Man was behind me, but don't think he saw it...?

-High Mountain. It was the hot 4th of July ride. Went off trail and tried to hop a huge rock. Front tire got caught and went OTB. @liong71er got a front row view and told me where I was supposed to go afterwards.

-Jungle. Think it was the beginning of the ride. Tight tree squeeze with a large rock. Tried to go over the rock, but slipped and fell. Think @Paul H saw that one too.

Same ride, but tried to go over a logover. Got caught at the top and fell over. This time @Paul H was up ahead and didn't see it!
I was on all of those rides. Had no idea.

Are you trying to say I'm bad... I mean good luck?

Back
Top Bottom