Great ride everyone! Nice meeting you @Juggernaut @JoeLee and @qclabrat and anyone else I did not mention that is on here.@freshmtb killing it out there today, with the exception of his fall.

@Chris Nordt, hope your friend is doing well.

Also, on the way to RT27, @Juggernaut and I passed a dude playing Kenny G through his loud speakers. Yup. Kenny G...

I got too greedy with that log and i paid for it by falling LOL

BTW dudes, came home yesterday to a flat rear wheel and thought this was a perfect time to learn to replace a tube. My rims / tires are tubeless ready but from what I know new bikes always come in tubes. I checked the tires and there are no tubes in them so I just filled it up with air again, a few hours later I checked again and it is flat again. Im thinking I would need to reseal the tire again? Thoughts and suggestions are welcome!

how's your buddy, heard he might have broke thing, we doubled back for you and only found Dan and Joe not Lee

He went to the hospital and they said no brake, but he doesn't trust them so he's going to see Dr that did the surgery on that same finger last year for a second opinion. It could be a while till he's back on the bike, but I'm ready to go! Same ride next weekend @Kangdoy @freshmtb @Juggernaut @JoeLee @qclabrat ??? I need to give @Juggernaut his bottle cage back anyways lol

BTW dudes, came home yesterday to a flat rear wheel and thought this was a perfect time to learn to replace a tube. My rims / tires are tubeless ready but from what I know new bikes always come in tubes. I checked the tires and there are no tubes in them so I just filled it up with air again, a few hours later I checked again and it is flat again. Im thinking I would need to reseal the tire again? Thoughts and suggestions are welcome!

Or you may have a small leak?

He went to the hospital and they said no brake, but he doesn't trust them so he's going to see Dr that did the surgery on that same finger last year for a second opinion. It could be a while till he's back on the bike, but I'm ready to go! Same ride next weekend @Kangdoy @freshmtb @Juggernaut @JoeLee @qclabrat ??? I need to give @Juggernaut his bottle cage back anyways lol

Damn man. Hope everything works out in the end for him.

I'll be out of state next weekend :thumbsdown:

What I didn't see here is that you put sealant in the tire. Stan's, Orange Seal, etc. The sealant fills any small punctures/voids so the tire can hold air.

What I didn't see here is that you put sealant in the tire. Stan's, Orange Seal, etc. The sealant fills any small punctures/voids so the tire can hold air.

Well guess what, after trying to pull the presta valve out guess what I found out? It has a tube lmao! Found the puncture and it is a very small pinch so I just patched it up and now its been sitting on the garage for hours with no air leaks! 1st tire fix for me! wut wut! =D

JM, there's always the Allaire MTBNJ group ride. (Hint , hint).

I also haven't seen my buddy @moray42 in a while....just say'n
Been hiding:D But really, for no particular reason, I haven't been on a bike since around June. Combination of adopting a dog, picking up kayaking and fishing again, work, and not feeing motivated to ride in some of that stupid heat all melded together mostly. Back at it, by which I mean huffing and puffing down the trail, soon.

JM, there's always the Allaire MTBNJ group ride. (Hint , hint).

I also haven't seen my buddy @moray42 in a while....just say'n
What time does it start?
I need an 8am or earlier start, as my "freeness" is not for the whole day. You know how husbands are, they never let the wife have enough play time.

What time does it start?
I need an 8am or earlier start, as my "freeness" is not for the whole day. You know how husbands are, they never let the wife have enough play time.

Not sure when it's going to start, @Mitch is leading the ride, times should be posted soon...it's a memorial ride for Schilling.

Back
Top Bottom