2017 Salsa

Whomever is coming up with these color schemes, they need to fire her.
;)
image.jpeg

No SS choice's ??? Unless the Alternators models can be run SS but it does not say that anywhere in the write ups??
It looks like the Fargo has sliding dropouts that might be able to be setup as SS.... with drop bars that would be interesting...

the Rapha crowd have left the building because of shapes and colors....im shocked. :)

Seriously, how can you stand behind this?
my17_woodsmoke_275plus_xo1-jpg.38266

Stand behind shouldn't be much of an issue... Next to... Not so much. ;)

In all seriousness, if it rides good I could care less if it's g-d awful ugly.

My issue with Salsa historically has been the component choices, not the geo. It's why I just buy the frames.

I will demo one eventually. :)

Last edited:
I would consider demo'n a Pony Rustler in my quest to find a non race, comfy, sourland session, all mountain bike... A bike that I can ride so I don't trash the race bike

I hate that name doe...

well what if it rides awesome? Thats all I care about. I mean it might totally suck, I haven't ridden one...but im not going to dismiss it on looks.

I get why they did it, solved a number of short chainstay related issues.
Maybe, but if you are dropping hard earned $$ on a bike, it better look good. Appreciating the craftsmanship and design is part of the buying the part. I know you don't believe in this given you answers in the "best I ever had" thread(s)

I am looking at bikes the same way you cars, you wouldn't put some shit looking wheels on an old car you fixed up, would you?
That being said, I do ride an EWR
2009_OWB_Blue.315202343.jpg

the Rapha crowd have left the building because of shapes and colors....im shocked. :)

So new Camaro vs new mustang, you're taking the mustang even though the new Camaro is clearly the better performer. Why?

Back
Top Bottom