Anybody riding CR tomorrow-Sunday 11/29?

rottin'

Staff member
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Looking for a tour of the park...been there once years ago and it did not turn out well...couple buddies and I looking to hit it up tomorrow am. If not --any intel on best loops/trail direction would be great as well. Planning on parking at Newmans lot.

Thanks in advance

Brian

Got plans already for tomorrow morning or I would. Hopefully someone is around to help out.

Ride blue, white, yellow, orange, red. That's the cool loop. What time, and who, is planning on coming up?

It will be slippery, so it may not be an ideal experience, but we did not get enough rain to do any trail damage.

Thanks Kirt, we definetely do not want to undo any of that hard work you guys have put into the park.

@rottin' @merritt You guys make it over last weekend?

Yeah Kirt we did.. Started at 7am...couple locals we met in lot brought us through most of the park...like 15 miles iirc...think from Liberty cycles?

It was so much fun...trails were awesome...smiling the whole time. I think it's going to have to go into my regular rotation...forgot how much fun it is there and it's not that far from me.

Thanks for all the work there...may try to hit up the upcoming TM session....

Oh I'm also gonna hold you to pulling us around as well:)

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions