Johnny Utahs Bike Change Operation

This is intriguing - I never EVER had a desire to own a gun and after reading this, I still don't see the need to own a gun.

I understand if a person wanted to be prepared if society took a turn where we needed hunters and gatherers or if we couldn't rely on @davidcarson48 but we have all of those resources at our fingertips.

Help me understand the need and want for a gun. Do you have a need to imagine killing something?

Let me sift through some of this here.

This can be an issue on daily basis, the standard bi-weekly spread. It really sucks if you don't bring enough food and stay late.
image.jpg

This is intriguing - I never EVER had a desire to own a gun and after reading this, I still don't see the need to own a gun.

I understand if a person wanted to be prepared if society took a turn where we needed hunters and gatherers or if we couldn't rely on @davidcarson48 but we have all of those resources at our fingertips.

Help me understand the need and want for a gun. Do you have a need to imagine killing something?

Most of my guns are for hunting. The pistol more for target shooting. If you didn't hunt as a kid you probably wouldn't understand. Hey we're hijacking Johnny's thread again

Most of my guns are for hunting. The pistol more for target shooting. If you didn't hunt as a kid you probably wouldn't understand. Hey we're hijacking Johnny's thread again

I guess I am more interested in the psychology of the gun owner / hunter. I'll ask my father in law over Thanksgiving dinner - He's a hunter and retired Army Ranger that fought in Vietnam. He'll break it down for me.

Yeah

New thread
http://www.mtbnj.com/forum/threads/guns.38148/

Back
Top Bottom