What beer are you drinking RIGHT NOW?

Had founders dark penance last night....should have checked the alc % (8.9) before my 5th glass (they were serving in 8oz glass)
got a little fog going today....but wow it was good.

Had founders dark penance last night....should have checked the alc % (8.9) before my 5th glass (they were serving in 8oz glass)
got a little fog going today....but wow it was good.
They do that here in Warwick, NY. Serve high alcohol beer in 8 oz glasses, it's the law they said, when I complained.

They do that here in Warwick, NY. Serve high alcohol beer in 8 oz glasses, it's the law they said, when I complained.

Really? I've been served 10+% plenty of times in 12oz. My understanding was that it has more to do with cost of the beer / how rare it is than the law. What if the beer comes in a bottle like this 18% Tokio?

toklo.jpg

Really? I've been served 10+% plenty of times in 12oz. My understanding was that it has more to do with cost of the beer / how rare it is than the law. What if the beer comes in a bottle like this 18% Tokio?

toklo.jpg
I've only had it happen in NY when buying on tap. In NJ I buy high % with lunch on tap in pint glasses no problem. $9.50 a pint.
Too confusing!

toklo.jpg
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Was this released recently! It seems I see it all over my FB feed and now here.
Not sure if it was released recently, but I just found some from July 2015. That one was from January, and still too soon in my estimation.

Back
Top Bottom