Williams Lake Course ...

RacerChick

Hudson Valley Girl
The Williams Lake race course I was told by Ed Burgess is a mix of Stewart and Blue Mtn with 800' of climbing per lap. With Pro Rider Christian Favta from Favata's Table Rock Tours putting on the event I WOULD NOT expect anything less than a tough course.
Thanks Ryan!
RC ... :)

Hunter Mountain Race on June 28th has been Cancelled

Last edited:
29 registered so far....last week it was 10...I thought this course was the shitttt....:hmmm:

It is but a lot of the newbies don't know how sweet it is. I have a funeral service to go to Sunday or I'd be there racing or supporting. I'd drive 2 hours to feed bottles - that's how sweet the place is! If you're even contemplating it - do it!

Just pre registered, sounds to good to pass up. I just hope more people do the same to show some support, The whole cave thing i cant picture, either way it should be a blast, if not I`ll just have a good time.Does anyone one know anything about "the Cave"? My son keeps asking me if he can go in.

The Fat Tire Fest at Blue is the same day, so I'm sure there are a lot of folks flipping a coin over it. That would explain the low pre reg. The course is 5.8 miles, 800ft as mentioned, and and at least 75% singletrack. Come and get some:getsome:

The Fat Tire Fest at Blue is the same day, so I'm sure there are a lot of folks flipping a coin over it. That would explain the low pre reg. The course is 5.8 miles, 800ft as mentioned, and and at least 75% singletrack. Come and get some:getsome:

and a person would do a "fat tire fest" over a race because?????????????????

Last edited:

I'm racing the Stoopid 50, otherwise I'd have likely gone to the FTF, can never have too much Blue Mountain.

Prereg closes early - 8am TOMORROW!! So sign up peeps!

I have to drive back and forth to Buffalo on Sat, and still, I will be there! No excuses!! ;) :popcorn::popcorn: (I haven't had any popcorn lately)

2bad 4 me

I love williams lake race! Unfortunately for me, my lymes disease is making me soooo tired. Even with the doxcycline Im still trying to get my wind back. Maybe I will do some support.

I love williams lake race! Unfortunately for me, my lymes disease is making me soooo tired. Even with the doxcycline Im still trying to get my wind back. Maybe I will do some support.

So sorry to hear Jess :( hang in there.

RC ...

Back
Top Bottom