Car-spotting thread

huh, did they finally get the message that the old wing looked ridiculous?....this one still looks pretty bad, but a little better
Funny, I recently got my first really good look at the Type R in our local Honda showroom.

When the Jolly Junior Ranger sales guy came over to say hello, I told him I could imagine driving this car. With a wing delete.

But is that car really designed for adults?
Well, it's a hatchback, so I imagine I can readily put a bike in there w/o taking off the rear wheel. This is important to me.

The center-exit exhaust means roof rack, which I don't prefer, but could live with.

Without the wing, it doesn't look much different from a standard Civic hatchback, especially to a non-enthusiast.

It's gotta be a lot of fun to drive.

At work they sent a general email about rules for driving and parking on the premises and making sure you park between the lines and fully in the spot so that your vehicle doesn’t stick out.

Cybertruck person is kinda hosed but I guess this guy can’t read or see the white lines.

Funny I was about to take this pic and he got out of his car so I pretended to check my phone until he walked away.

IMG_6075.jpeg

Well, it's a hatchback, so I imagine I can readily put a bike in there w/o taking off the rear wheel. This is important to me.

The center-exit exhaust means roof rack, which I don't prefer, but could live with.

Without the wing, it doesn't look much different from a standard Civic hatchback, especially to a non-enthusiast.

It's gotta be a lot of fun to drive.

Si hatchback would be the bomb. But you're 1/100 Civic buyers and they know it.

Civic hatch is available with a manual, but only with the base 2.0NA motor. You have to subscribe to the slow-car-fast is fun belief. And you have to order it.

Back
Top Bottom