Bike Repairs

if he goes that route...i would be really jealous. that bike would rock like a mofo

i'm actually gonna ride it as if for the winter, then this spring bling it out with the reba. i have to see how much i like the mary bars. i can tell you this, i was extremely impressed with them. they look terrible...but they really felt great. that's also just bouncing around the parking lot.

i'm actually gonna ride it as if for the winter, then this spring bling it out with the reba. i have to see how much i like the mary bars. i can tell you this, i was extremely impressed with them. they look terrible...but they really felt great. that's also just bouncing around the parking lot.

i never gave them a try when i had it. it was scary enough being on a SS for the first time...then some crazy bars to boot? nope. however i am curious to see what they are about now.:hmmm:

i never gave them a try when i had it. it was scary enough being on a SS for the first time...then some crazy bars to boot? nope. however i am curious to see what they are about now.:hmmm:

if you still have them, give them a shot. if nothing else, you rule them out.

the guys at the shop were saying tha they also gave the knees some extra room especially when pedalling out of the saddle, which evidentally you have to do a lot of with a ss.

yep, exactly.

i also found my mid-spring bike...the giant STP. go big or go home.

ok, that's true. :D

but at least i bought the bike. :D

did you? i missed it, what did you buy, i am only catching bits and peices of everything that is going on..

Made the move today, so all the shit is in the house, but its a mess, and i have been laying floor all night. damn i am tired

i got my trance from them - they are awesome. i'm taking their park tool class in mid-january

Back
Top Bottom